Monday, June 16, 2014

Black Dahlia Lacquer Blue Prototype

I was sent this polish for my honest review by the Mother & Daughter owned company called Black Dahlia Lacquer.  Their polishes are 5 free and vegan. Yay! :) Information on their Grand Opening to come.

The polish sent to me is a  medium cornflower blue linear holo. Looks beautiful in shade and lights up in the sun. Creamy and smooth application, opaque in 2 coats. No flaws or issues, no chips after 3 days of wear. Washington state rained all 3 days I wore this polish, but I managed to take advantage of the few minutes of sun peeking through rain clouds. Here come the plethora of pics...

























     
Hope you enjoyed this preview & review of Black Dahlia Lacquer Blue Prototype, I'll keep you posted on their Grand Opening.  Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment