Friday, February 7, 2014

My Superbowl Nails Using Colors By Llarowe Seahawks Lime & Yo,Cupid, Take A Hike!

I am not into sports, I can't sit thru a football game, it's just not my thing.  I felt bad as I live in Washington and should be interested as my state was playing. That's the wonderful thing about polish... I can show support in a creative way.  I may not care about the game, but I love the colors! :)
So I did this very simple nail look for the superbowl using Colors by Llarowe  limited edition Superbowl color in Seahawks Lime, and her February A Box Indied color Yo, Cupid, take A Hike!.  I used a Color Club black striper down the middle.  1 coat of OPI Natural Nail below, 1 coat of Klean Kristie's   Fragranced Top Coat on top.

The Llarowe polishes are both awesome, 2 coat dreamy application, vibrant holo, and gorgeous color.  This was my 1st attempt at free hand nail art and using the Color Club striper brush was easy and came out ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment