Friday, February 7, 2014

Review & Swatches of Colors By Llarowe A Box Indied February

So I purchased my very 1st A Box Indied from Colors by Llarowe.  I bought the February box which is the anti Valentines day collection.  I got 5 polishes in total from 5 different Indie company's.

First off we have...
Yo, Cupid, Take A Hike by Colors By Llarowe
A Beautiful rich blue linear holo polish.  Opaque in 2 coats, superb application.
This was the polish that sold me on the box, and it is my favorite of all 5

Up next we have...
 Heart Breaker from Dollish Polish
This is 2 coats over a pale pink
I did no fishing for glitters
I love this one.  I have a thing for pink and hearts, this polish makes me happy.

And up next we have...
Different Dimension Cupid Is Stupid, with an accent nail featuring Different Dimension You're Not Making Any Frankincense (not inc. in box) in a jelly sandwich using Cupid I Stupid
Great application, opaque in 3 coats.  Hot pink jelly with blue glass flake.  
I really like this one too!

Ok now we have...
Black Cat Lacquer He Loves Me Not
3 coats to opacity
Pink with purple shimmer. 

And last we have...
Jindie Nails Dead Roses
3 coats here.  Deep eggplant/burgundy jelly with circles.
You can see a little sparkle in this blurred pic. 

The February A Box Indied is sold out, but you can order future boxes HERE
I used OPI Natural Nail Basecoat and Klean Kristi's Fragranced Topcoat in Buttercream Cupcake for all swatches.  You can choose from over 160 scents and have your own fragranced top coat HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment