Saturday, February 22, 2014

My Valentine's Mani's 2014

This is 2 coats of Colors By Llarowe Little Red Corvette, followed by a coat of Nail Nation 3000 Red Tint Holo Top Coat.  I used  a Cici & Sisi plate that came in a beginner stamping bundle that I purchased from Amazon. I used Sally Hansen Quick Fry Racer Red to stamp.
This is 2 coats of a light pink polish stamped with Pueen Love Elements bundle set using Konad Black polish. The accent nail is from a MASH stamper set and I used OPI Mod About You to stamp over the sally Hansen black.
This is Mod Laquer Pink Fallout over a light pink polish.  I added the black heart glitter. The accent nail is Nails Inc. Beaded lacquer.
This is Dollish Polish in Heart Breaker over a light pink polish.

All polishes were applied over OPI Natural Nail Basecoat, and all polishes were topped with Klean Kristi's Buttercream Cupcake fragranced top coat which can be purchased HERE

I hope you enjoyed my 2014 Valentine's day mani's!

No comments:

Post a Comment