Saturday, December 14, 2013

Ellagee Glitz & Glam Nail Polish Swatches + Review!!

I am so excited to share with you my newest love... Ellagee nail polish duo in Glitz & Glam from the special events collection!  This duo was created for a collection of hand crafted items that will be gifted to members of the press at The Golden Globes by The Artisan Group. You can shop the Ellagee store HERE

When I opened my package today, this is what came out...
I didn't want to open it, it's too pretty! 
But I did, and look what came out...  GORGEOUSNESS!  Just in love with the bottles!

First we'll look at Glam...
Glam is a red jelly base with tiny gold glass fleck glitter.
This is 2 coats... that's all it takes to real full opacity
The formula is superb, glides on beautifully and evenly.  The glitter is incredibly fine and really only visible under direct light... very subtle, but makes this a very unique red polish... and my new fave!
This is without topcoat, dries fast and shiny!

Now let's have a look at Glitz...
Glitz is a clear top coat with multiple sizes of gold holographic glitters.
This is 2 coats of Glitz all on it's own... nearly full coverage.
This is my attempt at gradient glitter nails.
I LOVE this glitter!  It really is the best gold glitter ever, as the multiple sizes and holographic glitters add interest and make this a very unique glitter polish.  The glitters are fine, and are not lumpy like many other glitters. I have 1 coat of top coat and it just feels barely textured. 2 coats of top coat and I'd have a slick surface with no glitter texture.

I am so excited to rock my Glitz & Glam manicure right now for the Holiday season!  it's so festive and makes me happy just looking at my nails!!!

Want your own set? The duo is $17 and you can purchase the set HERE







No comments:

Post a Comment