Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Spellbound Nails Eat, Drink, & Be Alice Nail Polish Duo Review and Swatches

What a treat it is to be able to review this wonderful nail polish set for you!  Spellbound nails makes this beautiful set ( https://www.etsy.com/shop/SpellboundNails ) called the Eat, Drink, & Be Alice duo. $14.50 for the set

 This is what came in my box that arrived very swiftly after ordering on Etsy...
Beautifully wrapped, love the pink ribbon and pink peanuts!  What a pretty presentation! 




And here is the Eat, Drink, & Be Alice Duo

Look at this adorable set with the eat me  and drink me labels!!



This is 1 coat!!! The name of this individual polish is called Upelkuchen, the name of the cakes that Alice in Wonderland ate to make her grow! Incredbily smooth, full coverage, creamy finish.  No dabbing with this one, just strokes right on to cake batter looking goodness! I love that this polish has an off white base, rather than the typical white base.


This is 2 coats


Very smooth, no lumps, I applied a coat of Essie Good to Go over. 


This is Pishsalver, named for the potion that Alice drank to make herself shrink.  This is 1 coat "dabbed" on over nails inc. Chelsea Physic Garden


It looks like snow on the nails, just prefect for winter.  This is 2 coats. 




I'm in love with this set and hope you enjoyed the review :)

*UPDATE*
I had to remove today to prepare for new swatches arriving today, and I am ecstatic to report that after 4 days of wear, my nails looked freshly painted!  I am very rough on my hands/nails and usually show wear at tips within 2 days... not with Spellbound nails formula!
 https://www.etsy.com/shop/SpellboundNails

No comments:

Post a Comment