Tuesday, December 3, 2013

New Beauty Blog!

Hi lovelies,
I'm Gretchen, a 41 yr old beauty addict from Vancouver WA!  I've been in the beauty business for almost 20 years.  Licensed Cosmetologist and Certified in all areas of makeup. I worked in an upscale salon for a decade in California, as well as plenty of freelance makeup jobs for film, print, etc. I left the beauty world professionally when I moved to the Pacific Northwest and became a professional relationship coach and got involved in dealing antiques and collectibles. You can take the girl out of the beauty business but you can't take the beauty business out of the girl :)

I didn't know what I was doing as I'm far from computer/blogger savvy, so I have previous blogs, but from now on, this is my one and only.  So do check my other blogs to see my other nail polish swatches and nail polish removal method.

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, and I hope you enjoy the MANY nail polish swatches I intend to post over the coming months.  I'm hooked on polish at the moment and took advantage of the etsy sales recently, so LOTS to come! Nail Polish is easy for me to get a pic of, but you bet I will be venturing out to discuss all areas of beauty, head to toe and then some :)
 Take care and Happy Holidays
Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment