Sunday, December 8, 2013

LynBDesigns Nail Polish Review & Swatches

I received my order of 5 polishes from LynBDesigns today, you can check out here Etsy shop HERE
I chose 4 glitters and 1 holographic. I need more!  I'm really pleased with everything I bought.  Ok lots to swatch so let's get started...
This is Nightmare Revisited, a brilliant fuchsia raspberry jelly linear holographic polish, this is 3 coats.
Dries shiny and smooth
Rich, beautiful color
Look at that holo! So much better in person, and this is indoors, can u imagine when the sun hits it!?!

Now we have Tear Away Face, it's all circle glitters in shades of purple and yellow.
I have 2 coats here over a light mint colored polish, can't wait to put this over other colors!
No fishing for glitter at all, loaded with it!

Now here is Old-Fashion Villain, a clear based glitter bomb that has everything in it. There are hearts, flowers, diamonds, hexes, micro glitters, holos, squares.
This is 2 coats over a medium bright blue shade
I got a flower and a heart without even trying.  Really fun and I can't wait to try this over lots of other colors.

Next up is Miracle Max, a glitter topped packed with white stars, hearts and hexes, and tons of different iridescent glitters.
I didn't realize until I looked at this pic that I had 2 stars kind of doubled up, but that is how filled with glitter this is, 3 stars and a heart on one nail, with 2 coats, no fishing.
This is over a dark purple color, this polish will look fantastic over practically every color, it's that easily wearable.
So pretty and ethereal looking
This is 2 coats of Miracle Max over a medium Lavender color

Next up we have Start With the Riding Crop, it's a black jelly base loaded with any and all kinds of silver holo glitters.
This is 2 coats over black polish, Love it, it looks better in person, super cool!
It looks very solar system ish :)

So after doing swatches all night long, I decided to do a full mani that I intend to wear for several days, and I chose...
LOVE! ! !

Hope you enjoyed my review and swatches.  Check out LynBDesigns to pick up yours HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment