Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Lacquerhead Polish Haul Review & Swatches

Whoo Hooo do I have a haul for you!!  I picked up 5 full size polishes and was gifted a mini and a cuticle oil from Lacquerhead Polish. You can check out her Etsy store HERE. They came swiftly, and I adore the bows on the bottles!  Lots to share so let's get started.  Here's the haul...

We're gonna start off with...
Fairy Frosting!
Fairy Frosting is a white shimmer polish that puts off a red glow and goes on an almost antique white! I love this polish, it's opaque in 3 coats and is quite unique.  3 coats with one coat of top coat

Next up is...
Mixed Signals!
This is before Mixed Signals.
Before Mixed Signals
After Mixed Signals
Before Mixed signals
After Mixed Signals. Mixed Signals is a duo chrome that works as a top coat layered over another darker polish. Can be worn alone in 2-3 coats.  Shifts from pink to blue to purple and red. It really transforms any polish!  I put 2 coats of Mixed Signals over each painted nail. I especially love this over blues and purples.  This one is going to be so fun to play with!

Next up is
Talk Nerdy To Me! 2 coats dabbed over Fairy Frosting
2 coats over Mixed Signals
2 coats over Zed's Dead Baby
Talk Nerdy To Me (Special SALE price on this NOW) is a complete glitter bomb! Mainly based with black and white it also has a unique assortment of metallic, holo and black star glitters! Looks great over any color!! No fishing for glitters necessary as this baby is packin'!
 
Next we have...
She's A Star!
2 coats dabbed on over Fairy Frosting
No fishing for glitters necessary!  Once again (see older posts) I have an unintentional double star! I've decided I love double stars as it reminds me of Hello Kitty's buddies Little Twin Stars, it's a sign of good luck is my wishful thinking. ;)
 
2 coats over Zed's  Dead Baby
2 coats over light pink and light lilac shades
She's A Star (Special SALE price on this NOW) is a girly glitter bomb made up of white, pink and purple glitters with hot pink and purple stars scattered throughout.
 
Next we have...
Zed's Dead Baby!
3 coats of Zed's Dead Baby with topcoat
Zed's Dead Baby is a deep blue mica polish with a ultra fine holographic pigment. Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats.  I do thin coats rather than thick ones though. The color reminds of blue denim. I really love it and I'm a sucker for holograph polishes!
 
Next up is...
Pleasure Town
3 coats with a top coat
Pleasure Town is a pale pink crelly with a girly mix of pink, purple and blue glitters loaded with stars and white dots
I absolutely love this polish. The glitter isn't strong, it gets subdued by the beautiful pink crelly, which makes this polish wearable and less juvenile. Applies beautifully. LOVE
 
Last item is..
Nourishing cuticle oil!
I am so crazy about this wonderful freebie I got, I have used it on my family and they love it too.  It's a good size rollerball.  I got to choose my own scent and I went with Buttercream Frosting.  OMG soooo yummy! I have an incurable sweet tooth and love sweet scents so this really makes me happy. I love the rollerball application.  The oils are premium grade oils meant for use on the body. You can also use it for rough elbows and dry hands. The oils she uses are for nourishing and strengthening properties, Vitamin E and only premium cosmetic grade fragrance is used.
Each bottle contains Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Vitamin E and cosmetic grade fragrance 10 ml. roller bottle, only $5 and she has 15 different fragrances! I'm in Love with Buttercream Frosting though :)
Nail polish prices range from $3.50 for mini's to $10 for a Holographic polish, she has FULL SIZE polishes on sale now for $5.75
Shop her Etsy storeHERE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment