Saturday, January 18, 2014

Literary Lacquers Review & Swatches of Love You Forever , Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster

I got in a nice assortment of Literary Lacquers this week, I believe 8 in all.  I'm impressed, I've found a new amazing nail polish maker!!!  Each polish is so handcrafted, so gorgeous, and so special. I'll be showing you the blues I purchased...
This is Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster!  "This polish is inspired by an impressive galactic cocktail invented by Zaphod Beeblebrox, the president of the galaxy, the hoopiest frood of them all, from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams. Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster is a vibrant turquoise blue linear holographic polish with added fine holographic glitter."  
Amazing turquoise blue holo.  Vibrant holo, the glitter adds interest, sparkle, and makes the nails exciting in all lighting.  A WOW color & a must have!!  This is 3 coats over OPI Natural Nail Basecoat, I used Kristi's Klean Kreations Fragranced Top Coat in Buttercream Cupcake.
Next up we have...


Love You Forever.  Oh yes I will!  "Love You Forever is a medium blue crelly holo polish. It was created by one of the sweetest polish lovers that it has been my pleasure to get to know, Crisdee Michie and her daughter Keera inspired by the sweet children's book Love You Forever, by Robert Munsch and illustrated by Sheila McGraw. This book is a tearjerker, but in a good way! "

I adore this blue polish, I find it difficult to find a strong blue holo that doesn't lean turquoise or teal with too much green.  Literary Lacquers nailed it here.  It's a bright yet soft color and another must have for a blue holo lover.  This is 3 coats over  OPI Natural Nail Basecoat, I used Kristi's Klean Kreations Fragranced Top Coat in Buttercream Cupcake.
So those are the 2 blue polishes I picked up from Literary Lacquers, If you would like to purchase one or both, visit her Etsy store HERE
If you would like to purchase your own fragranced Top Coat in your choice of over 160 scents, visit Kristi's Klean Kreations Etsy store HERE
Follow my blog so you won't miss out on the other 5 or 6 Literary Lacquers reviews I will do in the coming week.


No comments:

Post a Comment