Monday, January 6, 2014

The Devil Wears Polish Swatches + Reviews of Happy Holo-Days Trio + Nice & Toasty

The Devil Wears Polish did it to me again!  Made me want to kick myself for not buying MORE!  WHY did I buy mini's???  Here, you'll see what I mean...
First of here's a pic of haul (more has been ordered!)

I'm starting off with a polish in the Happy Holo-Days Trio, Snow Day ...
 After swatching this one nail, I took it all off and did a full mani...
I just adore this pale greyish white color!
3 thin coats over OPI Nail Envy with a coat of Seche Vite to seal the deal
The polish has a really wonderfully creamy consistency, opaque in 2 coats, I did 3 here though. The pale greyish white color is flattering and really pretty on the nail, like glistening snow. The holo is subtle but still visible. A simple coat of a holo top coat can give u more holo if you like... I actually did a holo top coat challenge on 1 hand with this polish, I'll do a future post on that.

Let's move on to the next color in the Holo-day Trio...

This is Unwrapped.. a beautiful true Christmas red holo
Opaque in 2-3 coats, I used 3.  Smooth easy application, perfect red!
I will do a full mani at a later date.  Now let's see the other polish in the Happy Holo-days trio...
This is Elf Kiss


Gorgeous Christmas green holo, looks a bit bluish here, but it's the perfect holiday green
Opaque in 2 to 3 coats, I used 3, perfectly smooth application.  Full mani to come at a later date.

 Let's take a look at the other mini I received in my order..
 Nice & Toasty... a brown linear holo, nice and cool brown shade

Opaque in 2 to 3 coats, I used 3.  As usual, smooth, easy, perfect application
Beautiful holo, gorgeous cool brown shade.  It's a winner! Pick yours up right HERE







No comments:

Post a Comment