Monday, January 13, 2014

NailNation 3000 Review & Swatches of Black Box Colors Phab Phalanges & Dionysus

One of my favorite nail polish makers, Nail Nation 3000 created limited edition black box colors and I was lucky enough to score 2! The polish I was really going after sold out in about a minute! WARNING... many pics ahead... because they deserve it. It is my privilege, my honor, and my pleasure to present to you...
Dionysus & Phab Phalanges!!! With Flash
Behold the magnificent & glorious Phab Phalanges!!! With flash.  This beauty applied like a dream, what you see here is 2 coats.  The color is a pink toned burgundy linear holo. It looks a bit magenta in some lighting, plum toned in others, and in other lighting a rosey wine color.  I have 1 coat of OPI Natural Nail Basecoat underneath, 2 coats of Nail Nation 3000 Phab Phalanges, and 1 coat of Kristi's Klean Kreations Fragranced Top Coat in Cotton Candy scent. I cannot express to you guys how so in love I am with this polish. It should be called so in love, because that's how I feel about it.  Lol!  I'm treating it like gold! Ok I'm just going to get on with the picture show of Phab Phalanges, you guys can tell if I used flash or not so I won't mention.


I know, Gorgeous. But we have more to explore...

Dionysus! " He was the god of fertility and wine, later considered a patron of the arts. He invented wine and spread the art of tending grapes. He has a dual nature. On the one hand bringing joy and divine ecstasy. On the other brutal, unthinking, rage. Thus, reflecting both sides of wines nature. If he choses Dionysus can drive a man mad. No normal fetters can hold him or his followers. So this color captures his power!!! shifts purple blue almost red! opaque in 2 coats 3 gives deeper blue and applies smooth!"  And I have done my best to capture all the faces of Dionysus to you. This is 2 smoothly applied coats over 1 coat of OPI Natural Nail Basecoat underneath, 2 coats of Nail Nation 3000 Dionysus, and 1 coat of Kristi's Klean Kreations Fragranced Top Coat in Cotton Candy scent. Ok, here we go...
HURRY!!!  Dionysus is EXTREMELY LIMITED EDITION!!!  There a few left HERE
And you can pick out your own favorite scent, out of over 160 scents and have your own fragranced top coat HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment