Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Treasures By Tan Nail Polish + Lip Balm Review & Swatches After Shock, Purple Rain, Chocolate Truffles, and Bubble Gum Blast

Here we go with part 2 of my Treasures By Tan haul, let's get started with...

After Shock!  A bright pinkish red
This is 3 thin, perfect apllication coats
Vibrant linear holo
So pretty, I love this one!

Ok let's take a look at...
Purple Rain a lovely lavender
Opaque in 4 thin coats, smooth as usual application
It's a lovely and very wearable lavender, love it!

Now we have...
Chocolate Truffles, a rich brown shade
This is 3 thin coats, applies smooth
You can see it has warm bronze flash, really pretty brown

Next up we have...
Bubble Gum Blast!  It smells like bubble gum!!!

2 coats here over white, pastel mint, and lavender polish
It smells FANTASTIC!  Just like those little double bubble bubble gum!  Iridescent pink and neon pink glitter bomb!  I want to chew on my nails it smells soooo good!

Then I also got these...
Lip balms in bubble gum and hint of strawberry.  LOVE these!  Extremely emollient, not waxy at all, applies like butter. But the scent, oh the scent!, the bubble gum reminds me of bubble gum ice cream!  The scents are super yummy, and they work wonderfully. So happy with everything I purchased!!!
Shop the Treasures by Tan Etsy store HERE











No comments:

Post a Comment