Friday, January 3, 2014

The Devil Wears Polish Linear Ultra Chrome No 1 Swatches & Review

Say hello to the super sexy The Devil Wears Polish new nail polish in Linear Ultra Chrome No 1 !!!
What a beaut! She's described as "No`1 is part of the LE Linear Ultra Chrome Trio. She's the cyan/purple beauty, my personal favorite. Each bottle comes loaded with Chromaflair and Spectraflair for an awesome linear/chrome effect."
I literally said "wow" upon application, which is smooth and opaque in 2 coats, but I went with 3 over OPI Natural Nail Base Coat, and a coat of Seche Vite Top Coat
This baby's packin' holo!
An elderly lady just told me my nail color was "bitchen"!  No lie!  And she's right... it's bitchen!
Mirror like, smooth finish, with that strong holo rainbow!
Those purple edges with that blue center... YUM! the duo chrome is very visible in all lighting!
And this is how it looks with no lighting indoors. Glorious! The duo chrome and holo are visible and the nail takes on an overall smokey teal color.  Why didn't I buy the whole trio?!? Kicking myself! Pre-order yours now HERE

 


No comments:

Post a Comment