Friday, January 10, 2014

Review & Swatches of Kristi's Klean Kreations Fragranced Polish

So I have a real love for scented polish, I've bought polishes just for the scent before.  So I wanted a topcoat so my nails could always smell good and that I could put over any shade.  So I began searching Etsy and discovered Kristi's Klean Kreations.  She makes INCREDIBLE soaps like these:


Her soaps range from $3.25 to $8.50.  The ones pictured here are between $4 and $5.50.  She even makes pet soap! She also makes all sorts of other bath type products such as lotions, scrubs, lip balms, etc.  I was on a mission for scented polishes, and I wanted good scents, and Kristi had em! I inquired about her scents as they aren't listed on the site.  She wrote back asking what I was interested in, that she had over 160 scents.  I told her I'm a vanilla buttercream, cotton candy, sugar cookie kind of girl. She sent me an INSANE list of foodie scents, I'll post the list at the end.  She made a large 15 ml bottle of Buttercream Cupcake which was $5.25, and 3 mini's 1) Caramel Cheesecake 2) Sugar Waffles 3) Cotton Candy which were $1.75 each. Included in my package was a Caramel Cheesecake scented polish prototype her and her daughter came up with, a nail file, and some rhinestones and mini star glitters!! I tested the polish and the top coats right away!
Here's the unnamed polish:
It's a golden copper chrome
Smooth & easy application, opaque in 2 to 3 coats, with 1 coat of her Caramel Cheesecake top coat on top, and 1 coat of Out The Door over that
Wonderfully shiny, mirror like finish
Beautiful copper color, it reminded me of King Tuts tomb, so I did this stamping design over...
This stamp was in a MASH plate bundle pack I just got from www.cultnails.com

The scent, OMG the scent, it's it delicious and strong!  Fragranced polish takes longer to dry due to oils, so I always use a fast dry top coat over, it does not alter or lessen the scent at all.  I cannot tell you how yummy my nails smelled, it's long lasting and almost seemed to be stronger the second day!  I have tested all the top coats I have purchased and my fave so far is Sugar Waffles, it's so sinfully good!  Yummo!


You can shop her Etsy store and pick out your own scents HERE
Just email her letting her know what kind of scents you are interest in, and get ready for a whopper of a list! Here is a copy of the list she sent me when I told her I like vanilla buttercream, sugar cookie, dessert type scents:

"banana cream pie, bacon, bartlett & basil, beef, birthday cake, blueberry cheesecake, bubble gum, butter maple syrup, buttercreaam cupcake, candy corn, caramel, caramel cheesecake, caramel dip, caramel Granny Smith caramel popcorn (I LOVE CARAMEL!!!), caramel sticky buns, carrot cake, cheesecake, cheesits, cinnamon doughnuts, chocolate brownie (YUMMY), creamy Chocolate cupcake, chocolate doughnut, chocolate lovers, chipotle caramel, fairy nectar (i was schooled by my eight year old that it was chocolate orange!!! she plans to take over my business some day!), fruit loops, clementine cupcake (THE BEST cupcake fragrance EVER!!!), cotton candy, cream cheese frosting, cupcake factory, dark chocolate, dreamsicle, french toast, french vanilla, frosted lime cupcakes, frosted sugar cookies, fudgesicle, gingerbread, graham crackers, gummi bears, holiday candy, honey bunny, honey butter, hot apple pie, jelly beans, jelly doughnuts, key lime pie, lemon meringue pie, lettuce, malibu rum cupcakes, maple pancakes, maple & brown sugar, mint chocolate chip, mulled cidar, oatmeal & honey, orange dreamsicle, oreo, peppermint bark, purely peppermint, pizza, popcorn, pretzel, sugar cookie (one of the BEST sugar scrubs next to lavendar martini!), pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin hallow, raspberry cream cupcakes, rice crispies, sherbet, spice medley, strawberry cream cake, sweet cherry frosting, toasted rice, tooth fairy taffy, twisted peppermint (B&BW), tahitian vanilla, toasted marshmallow, whipped cream, whole wheat bread, vanilla hazelnut, vanilla sugr, vermont maple syrup, sugar waffles and a huge bttle of hot buttery cinnamon!!!

That is JUST the food fragrances! i have them categorized into herbals, perfumes, florals, drinks, fruity, clean, and mens fragrances!!!"





No comments:

Post a Comment