Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Devil Wears Polish Damn Near Angelic Review & Swatches

Damn Near Angelic... I damn near fainted when I put this on!  I am not kidding you, after painting just one nail, I hopped online right HERE and bought another!  It's that good!  Check it out...
Described as "Light pink linear holo with a hint of lilac"
 This is 3 coats over OPI natural nail base coat, no top coat
Smooth and dreamy application, sheer but builds beautifully
Ugh, I can't stand my nails, they are too pretty!
It's going to kill me to remove this tomorrow to swatch another The Devil Wears Polish polish for you!
LOOK AT THAT HOLO!!!  Magnificent!
I can't rave enough about Damn Near Angelic!  And guess what... it's on sale right now for friggin' $7 a bottle!  RUN FAST!!!  Shop her store HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment